Featured
Johnson Super Seahorse 60 Electric
Johnson Super Seahorse 60 Electric. You may ignore any letters before the horsepower designation, and those after any of the following model numbers that match yours (e.g. 1982 johnson evinrude 235 hp outboard service manual.

It has a new impellar and is very close to running, it starts and sputters for a little then dies. I have a 1965 johnson super seahorse 40 hp that came on my 14ft boat. You let the new owner change mix if he wants to.
1980 Johnson Sea Horse Outboard Motor 7.5 Hp.
I rebuilt the carburetor, fuel pump, magneto and gear case. You may ignore any letters before the horsepower designation, and those after any of the following model numbers that match yours (e.g. Aug 31, 2002 #2 re:
Stock #262095 2002 Pro Line 22 Dual Console Boat Powered With A Johnson 175 Hp Motor Ready For The Water.
You let the new owner change mix if he wants to. Don't see your model listed? I can’t wait to start my next project.
To Sort Chart By Column (Year, Model, Etc) Click On The Desired Column Heading.
I found main engine bolts were backing out, leaks out. A few more steps and i’ll have this motor running! I’d like to work on the johnson over the winter to get it ready for next boating season.
With All Due Respect, I Beg To Differ With The Other Posters.
Our customer dave drew sent us these photos and story about his 1960 johnson super seahorse 75hp on a 1961 starcraft safari named stardust. 1982 johnson evinrude 235 hp outboard service manual. 1963 28hp johnson super seahorseback up and running!
1982 Johnson Evinrude 200 Hp Outboard Service Manual.
I hope it runs as good as it looks! Might be desirable to someone restoring a 1958 boat. Ill let someone else do that, so have to.
Popular Posts
Lasko Electric 42-Inch Oscillating Tower Fan
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment